shadow realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow realm

an rpg site for friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lokan's daughter aniu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue0/0Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
hp:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue60/60Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
magic:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue0/0Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lokan's daughter aniu Empty
PostSubject: Lokan's daughter aniu   Lokan's daughter aniu Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:36 am

your apprentice is your allie that is weaker then you ,every 100 posts that you have your old apprentice leaves and you may have a new one and after the 100 posts if you call your apprentice you will be noted, and i may not have one

name: Lokan

name of apprentice: Aniu

apprentices ability or specalty:when i am defaeted she sacrifices herself and brings me back to half health

Lokan's daughter aniu Female-grim-reaper-5162
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue60/60Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan's daughter aniu   Lokan's daughter aniu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 am

SOmbody?
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue6/999999999Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (6/999999999)
hp:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue400/400Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
magic:
Lokan's daughter aniu Left_bar_bleue400/400Lokan's daughter aniu Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lokan's daughter aniu   Lokan's daughter aniu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 am

Approved!! She's pretty hot 2!!....
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan's daughter aniu   Lokan's daughter aniu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:38 am

You pervin' on my daughter? I kill You!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lokan's daughter aniu   Lokan's daughter aniu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lokan's daughter aniu
Page 1 of 1