shadow realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow realm

an rpg site for friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King under the forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

King under the forest Empty
PostSubject: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 am

Carl, Andrew and myself have started a game book and I decided to put it to good use.

Entrance Corridor

Finally you pull the huge doors open to reveal steps leading to the darkness. You light your lanterns and descend.
You find yourselves at the eastern end of a long gothic-arched corridor about 4m wide. A faded tapestry hangs along the wall to your left. It depicts a host of warriors licked in a gory battle.

OOC- Alex: GM
Carl: Tulku
Andrew: Guntarak
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
King under the forest Left_bar_bleue6/999999999King under the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (6/999999999)
hp:
King under the forest Left_bar_bleue400/400King under the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
magic:
King under the forest Left_bar_bleue400/400King under the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 am

Tulku peeks behind the taperstry and goes into the room behind the tapestry and disables the trap on the chest in there and looks inside to find...
OOC: I want orcarna to say what is in there.
OOOC:CAN I HAVE THE SHIELD??!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 am

The Map Room

You enter an octagonal room about 5m across. The flor is of smooth polished quartz, and below you can see a curious design of greens and blues over laid with a scattering of glowing red symbols. Against the south wall is an immovable heavy oak chest.

OOC: NO SHEILD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
King under the forest Left_bar_bleue6/999999999King under the forest Empty_bar_bleue  (6/999999999)
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 am

Tulku stays int the taperstry room and waits for everyone to find him.

OOC: Y not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:35 am

OOC: mages cant use shields as effectivly as warriors!!! duh
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:28 am

OOC: So!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King under the forest   King under the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King under the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shadow realm :: locations :: ancient tomb-
Jump to: