shadow realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow realm

an rpg site for friends

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lokan the angel of death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue0/0Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
hp:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue60/60Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
magic:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue0/0Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lokan the angel of death Empty
PostSubject: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 am

name: Lokan

clan: WTF?

warrior or mage: Mage

history: I was the first being ever to die so i became the harvester of death brining people to the underworld.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:24 am

more history and clan is a race so you'd be the living dead
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue6/999999999Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (6/999999999)
hp:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue400/400Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
magic:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue400/400Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:53 am

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!! APPROVED ALEC!!!!!! I'VE MISSED U SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue60/60Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am

Oook
Clan: LIVING DEAD
History (You said one sentance but whatever)
I was the first being ever to die so i became the harvester of death brining people to the underworld.
I worked the Devil but i was told to kill a whole family but i couldn't do it so i was banished now i am a wandering soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 am

approved and tulku i will ban you
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 am

He's sorry arn't u tulku Plz don't ban him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 am

what you bannin tulku for????
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:22 am

Beecause he approved me cause he missed me
Back to top Go down
Tulku
mage
mage
Tulku

Character sheet
level:
Lokan the angel of death Left_bar_bleue6/999999999Lokan the angel of death Empty_bar_bleue  (6/999999999)
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 am

Sorry..... I got excited!
Back to top Go down
Lokan

Lokan

Character sheet
level:
hp:
magic:

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:00 am

no harm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lokan the angel of death   Lokan the angel of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lokan the angel of death
Page 1 of 1